Saturday 8 November 2008

Currently listening to : Can I Have This Dance by High School Musical 3

The weather today was fair despite the dark heavy clouds appearing out of nowhere. Next time just bring a rain coat. ==


Visited my mum's colleague who had just gave birth 2 weeks ago. Well, she's cute and adorable. I mean the baby. Haha.

Her first facial expression. Haha.

Last night, went to the curve with my buddy, yi hui to accompany me to watch High School Musical 3. Actually, we planned to watch Quantum Of Solace too but tickets only left for front row. So, just forget about it. Anyway, really appreciate for accompanying me to watch movie. Lol... Well, i think this is the best high school musical i'd ever seen and is far more better than the previous one.

Can i have this dance.

Coincidently, there was a dinner among classmates last night which i can't attend. It was yuen pheng and jing en birthday. Another happy moment i'd missed. Sigh... Anyway, a happy belated birthday to both of them once again. Glad to see they have fun there. Haha...

The letter box.

One more week guys. I can smell freedom. Well, sorta.

No comments: